• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Alliance AR

Saints

Harvester
Should be a set of developments that can be developted for alliances, to explain my idea- if a member of your allywas being bashed of 5+ incomings to a % more than the persons valuation the person can get ar but the MO must be on to enable it and get like 5 a day and can be different kinds like at different level can call in robos or sas or police or w/e

and it is disabled in top 5 maybe???????? or top ten i just thought of the idea

Or or rank 10- 15 allies get 30% ar rank 20 and below get 40% ar rank 5-10 get 15%-20% ar

in war it is raised only if u are being attacked by some one not the ally u are warring with :D
was reading through azzers thread on ar changing

i can see how the last one can be abused by PLZ its just a suggestion i thought up........
Snapped allies warring eachother for as long as possible most of round= ally being disbanned or worse ;P
~saints

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Alliance AR

hmm, possible...although i think maybe it should be maybe twice a day...(or once even)...and should only be available if the score of the attacking mob is over 1.6 (could be anything...but has to be more than 1) times the score of the players currently online in the alliance...

so basically, it can only be used in a few choice situations where it is blatantly obvious its an unstoppable bash

Saints

Harvester
Re: Alliance AR

pinpower said:
so basically, it can only be used in a few choice situations where it is blatantly obvious its an unstoppable bash

yes my thoughts exactly.... but i dont see is why they couldnt recall and send again... might give the ally more time to prepare defences or something :p