Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics

Old 21-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #811
Stargazer
Tree Surgeon

Stargazer has started the journey down Repute Road

Bushtarion lives on
R53 Pysduck,R52 Solo,R51 Ascendancy,R50 ADHSQUIRREL,R49 Solo,R48 MADAFAKA,R47 WLZB,R45 Solo,R44 Solo,R43 Ask No Quarter,R42 Solo,R41 Bribemania II,R9 Stargazers,R8 HeartOfAngels,R7 VirusTwo,R6 Virus,R5 Solo

Virus born,virus bred.
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 11:41 AM   #812
Chris_
Head Gardener

Chris_ has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by willymchilybily View Post
all the ftw allies napping at the start. I think there have been alot of firsts this round.
lol r30.

DAT EFF

[19:22] <@Rinzler> where are your nevrves
[19:22] <@Rinzler> of steal
Chris_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #813
Franny
Head Gardener

Franny has travelled far down Repute RoadFranny has travelled far down Repute Road

Number 1, Trans is not a bribe alliance, every round max makes a themed alliance and then gets a dozen restarts as strikers/harriers, never sticks to his theme.
Number 2, every round I seem to play I see the same kids circle jerking with each other. The game is so small why not fight against each other?

Neither trans nor WW had the minerals to go toe to toe with DW, A few half hearted attacks were sent on there behalf but nothing serious.
Trans and WW sucked in defence, the amount of times I saw nickk, clem, ffx land with stealth thives was laughable.
If we hadn't gone in for the resistance and just kept pounding the brains out of Trans and WW you would still be half our score.
Our own fault for ever stopping hitting you really.
Worst alliance of the round will go to the flip of a coin for me.

Subject: Need Help
Whats the best way to kill Darksider?
- A Gun?
- A Knife?
- Parcel Bomb?

Subject: re: Need Help
You cannot kill that which has no life..
Franny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #814
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny View Post
Number 1, Trans is not a bribe alliance, every round max makes a themed alliance and then gets a dozen restarts as strikers/harriers, never sticks to his theme.
Number 2, every round I seem to play I see the same kids circle jerking with each other. The game is so small why not fight against each other?

Neither trans nor WW had the minerals to go toe to toe with DW, A few half hearted attacks were sent on there behalf but nothing serious.
Trans and WW sucked in defence, the amount of times I saw nickk, clem, ffx land with stealth thives was laughable.
If we hadn't gone in for the resistance and just kept pounding the brains out of Trans and WW you would still be half our score.
Our own fault for ever stopping hitting you really.
Worst alliance of the round will go to the flip of a coin for me.
From my brief advent in DW this round, I would like to say that this seems to be about correct.

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Alcibiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #815
Cyrus
Official Helper
Landscape Designer

Cyrus has travelled far down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to Cyrus

Worst moment of the round award: when alliances took in Mada and ending up protecting them from being shafted just to try and win the round
Old 21-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #816
Ell-Ess
Pruner

Ell-Ess is more than a nobody... but not by much

I think it's been a great round.
Ell-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #817
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews
Send a message via MSN to Dax Send a message via Yahoo to Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigley View Post
The only way i could read the last 5 pages this morning was fo read the first sentance of each post and if it was full of retardation then id skip to the next one.

I skipped alot.

As just a member of DW whos only interaction with either alliance was for 2 nigjts in resistance is as follows...

Trans were not great early to mid round. Bothered to steal land and ended up with a fully contactable alliabce. They usef Ww well but im dissapointed in them 2v1ing to get a hollow victory.

WW seem a bit brainwashed and easy to manipulate? A napping like thst was stupid. Their leader isnt very good at leading but will hopefully learn how to do it for next time.

Solos have had a perfect round really. The only group that played it all like pros

Now stop posting ****. Like 80 people play bush. Forum wara were cool 15 rounds ago.
I think this decipherable rubbish is about the sum of it all. Now unless something ACTUALLY happens you can all STFU.
Old 21-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #818
Cyrus
Official Helper
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ell-Ess View Post
I think it's been a great round.
it has been an amazing round, but that doesnt change the fact that leaders of alliances that took shipjumpers in made it that mada still won.

some seasoned veterans managed to wriggle out the back door on that one didnt they
Old 21-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #819
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Dax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviewsDax is now available for back-page interviews

In fairness to Dachi (if he is in rank 1), he deserves the finish. No arguments about it. He's had to settle for failure a few times now despite making all of the effort. Give him the win he's worked so hard for so long to enjoy and leave on.
Old 21-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #820
Cyrus
Official Helper
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
In fairness to Dachi (if he is in rank 1), he deserves the finish. No arguments about it. He's had to settle for failure a few times now despite making all of the effort. Give him the win he's worked so hard for so long to enjoy and leave on.
I don't see how any ex mada player can be proud if they are in the winning alliance

they sucked when it mattered and by some miracle (AKA leaders of all the ftw allis) they survived by shipjumping

Dachi nor any other member deserves to be in the rank 1 alliance, simple as that
Old 21-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #821
Nickk
Harvester

Nickk has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesNchina View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiger' View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
Omfg tiger sq faggot sleepmode
Coming from you, are you kidding me?

I'm in sleep mode, not for a massive amount of time. Why? My college is demanding all my work, and bushtarion can wait. Therefore,'I'm in sleep where I'm not interrupted.

May have upset people, least I text 2 of my alliance members why I was hitting sleep and how long for.

Screw the haters. Steve for rank 1.
oh good lord.. we have 5 people go into sleep mode and suddenly it's half the alliance.. and I thought I had bad math skills.
1 was having surgery.. oh my what a SQ.. could have handed the phone to the anesthesiologist..
1 was going to be UC like most often every round.
1 has been pranked on every night for a week or better and just needed sleep.
But here is Tiger defending an even more frequent use of sleep mode because of 'school' and on the alliance most vocally condemning it..
You're right Clem logic has truly been lost this round :/
Its fine defending him using sleep mode sure, not that i would be one to use it. But how is Chris not a SQ. He was 1 vs 1 against me (plus 20m terrorists and a small striker- barely 15m), he is 300% of my score. IF he stayed he would have wiped us, and got land for sure. I leave hoping to come back to a big BR, but instead come back to a recall. Trans deserve rank 1 ally but Chris you don't deserve rank 1.
I'm surprised the solo strikers/ legit RPGs from WW havent got you for your bounty, or your land for that matter cos you'll probably move out.

I'll see you later on my incs page with the other members of trans doing the killing and you sweeping for free land. Queen.
Nickk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #822
Dax
Hydroponics Developer

Pics or it didn't happen!
Old 21-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #823
Nickk
Harvester

Quote:
No print screen as i genuinely didn't think he was going to recall. I am sure the 2 people from trans following behind him can vouch for me though, as they ended up having to recall also.

PS on a moral victory
[close] 777 hostile Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 293 allied staff.
[close] 306 allied Stealth Thief stole 60 land. [19] tree. [33] bush. [4] flower. [4] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 293 [19,660,000] friendlies distracted.

You stole 60 land. [19] tree. [33] bush. [4] flower. [4] grass. [0] uncultivated.

not the first time i've landed with just stealth geos and harvies at trans. Kinda wished id sent more
Old 21-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #824
Chris_
Head Gardener

Chris_ has travelled far down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickk View Post
Quote:
No print screen as i genuinely didn't think he was going to recall. I am sure the 2 people from trans following behind him can vouch for me though, as they ended up having to recall also.

PS on a moral victory
[close] 306 allied Stealth Thief stole 60 land. [19] tree. [33] bush. [4] flower. [4] grass. [0] uncultivated.

You stole 60 land. [19] tree. [33] bush. [4] flower. [4] grass. [0] uncultivated.

not the first time i've landed with just stealth geos and harvies at trans. Kinda wished id sent more
Yea, im queening now because I'm gonna win. Problem?

DAT EFF

[19:22] <@Rinzler> where are your nevrves
[19:22] <@Rinzler> of steal
Chris_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #825
Nickk
Harvester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickk View Post
Quote:

PS on a moral victory

Yea, im queening now because I'm gonna win. Problem?
no problem, just wanted you to admit it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Politics