Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Recruitment

Old 28-04-2015, 04:55 PM   #1
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines
Default Hello Again

Hi folks. I just discovered that it looks like there might be a few changes and upgrades and whatnot in the future here. I always loved this game. Am I correct in assuming things might be worth playing again?

If so does anyone want me to join them?

I am so excited if it's true. Woohoo!

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

"Your opinion, while interesting, is completely irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobapopalos View Post
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Alcibiades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 05:59 PM   #2
No-Dachi
Official Helper
Garden Designer

No-Dachi has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to No-Dachi

What?! Alci
Old 28-04-2015, 06:00 PM   #3
Souls
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

Souls has started the journey down Repute Road

This day just keeps on getting better
You are noobs compared to me. You can only see things in one way, tunnelvisioners. It take you 1year to learn things that I learn in 1hour. It takes you 2years to accomplish something that I can do in one week. Not my problem how you deal with stuff or comments, its your own. Maybe its time for you to open ur eyes.

R25 Charismatic Approach of An Enigmatic Man [9629] Discworld
R26 Misled Perceptions of Reality [8211] Jizz
Souls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2015, 06:04 PM   #4
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Alcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazinesAlcibiades has their photo in magazines

Correct on both counts gentlemen. Delightful to be back thus far. Turns out I forgot the little stuff I learned and I'm still a disastrously bad player, but it's pleasant to be here Souls and Dachi! What a sexy welcoming committee

"Head straight down LURK MOAR, turn left on STFU, then go on to FAIL, catch the bus at GTFO and you will be right back in NOOB-VILLE by sundown kiddo..."

Quote:
Yes, I'm reactionary. I react when I read bullshit on forums. It's like a reflex.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #5
No-Dachi
Official Helper
Garden Designer

No-Dachi has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to No-Dachi

This is a party I wouldn't want to miss!
Old 28-04-2015, 06:54 PM   #6
Souls
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

Count me in
You are noobs compared to me. You can only see things in one way, tunnelvisioners. It take you 1year to learn things that I learn in 1hour. It takes you 2years to accomplish something that I can do in one week. Not my problem how you deal with stuff or comments, its your own. Maybe its time for you to open ur eyes.

Old 28-04-2015, 11:58 PM   #7
Yochoko
Head Gardener

Yochoko has travelled far down Repute Road

Alci!!! :O

Nice to see you again! =D Glad you are back!

But this round doesn't seem to be all that fun/interesting unfortunately! I signed up like a week ago myself too. Anddddddddd I'm already bored!! XD The player quality is just getting worse and worse without those good vets! Hope you won't get bored or disgusted! ;D
Yochoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2015, 02:20 AM   #8
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Hey Yochoko! Delightful to see you here as well. Yeah I thought things might be a little of the "same ole same ole" but I'm bored at the moment here and have a spot o' spare time. Besides, the irresistible lure of you wonderful folks is too much to resist.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2015, 03:18 PM   #9
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

Oh no
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
IceOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:12 PM   #10
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceOfFire View Post
Oh no
Tell us how you really feel IoF

Quote:
Old 03-05-2015, 06:51 PM   #11
tobapopalos
Hydroponics Developer

tobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazinestobapopalos has their photo in magazines

Hmm...possibly the only thread that could kinda tempt me to play again
Old 03-05-2015, 07:28 PM   #12
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Quote:
Hmm...possibly the only thread that could kinda tempt me to play again

Quote:
Old 03-05-2015, 10:53 PM   #13
Souls
Official Helper
Tree Surgeon

Feels like we're all on the same page here ;P

Old 04-05-2015, 02:00 AM   #14
Alcibiades
Hydroponics Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souls View Post
Literally, in some cases!

Quote:
Old 05-05-2015, 12:49 PM   #15
IceOfFire
Garden Designer

IceOfFire has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souls View Post
Literally, in some cases!
I'm glad you're back
R4:SoloR5:GITKR6:TandyUKR7:FTBR8:FTB/Blaze R9:BloodAngelsR10:Rizla/TKR11:SoloR12:ElmosHitSquad R13:SoloR14:Anarchy/IndecisionR15:Apathy/SalvationR16:Confusion/SoloR17:DarkSlayers/WW/SymbolismR18:Orgasm/Fenrir R19:AtaxiR20:GITK-CerberusR21:DiabolicR22:CRR23:Geno-LeadR24:Panoply/No_CreditsR25:Pest-LeadR26:JizzR27:Blackbriar-Co-LeadR28:ToxoR29:KHaoS-CoLead R30:Chance-LeadR31:RRR/Old FartsR32:SnSR33:NOMW-Leader R34:WC-CoLeadR35:ARMod-CoLeadR36:Hist/Comeup-LeaderR37:Solo/UnknownRebelsR38:Solo
IceOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Alliances > Recruitment